Windy Willows: Affordable Landscaping Solutions in Johannesburg
If you are looking for affordable landscaping solutions in Johannesburg and surrounds, then Windy Willows is the place to be. We offer customers affordable landscaping consultations and you can get your money back when you purchase plants. Clients have two options when it comes to our landscaping services. You can bring a diagram or photograph into the nursery and chat with one of our knowledgeable staff members about plant choices and placement, or for a modest fee, you can book an appointment with one of our experienced landscapers. They will visit your garden and advise you on the best way to redesign the space during the two-hour consultation. Landscaping solutions do not have to break the bank, and here at Windy Willows, we pride ourselves on being able to offer quality service for a great price.
There are a number of benefits when it comes to landscaping and our knowledgeable landscapers can help you with a number of things, including:
- Minimising Water Use: They will help you to find water-wise plants and teach you how to group plants according to their various watering needs.
- Choosing Trees and Plants That Will Attract Particular Insects or Birds: If you are an avid birder or enjoy delighting in the diversity of nature, then a landscaper can help you choose specific plants to attract animal life.
- Identifying Trees with Invasive Root Systems: This will ensure that you choose trees that will not destroy building foundations or encroach on other plants.
- Selecting The Correct Soil And Determining How Many Plants Are Needed: Our landscapers will help you select the correct number of plants needed to fill your space, show you how to prepare flower beds, and select the correct soil for our planting needs.
- Choosing the Best Plants for Sunshine or Shade: Landscapers will analyse your garden and determine what plants will work best in your shady and sunny spots.
Clients can either install their new gardens themselves or opt for professional installation. We also provide brickwork and irrigation solutions. We realise that landscaping can sometimes be a big job and thus we also offer clients the opportunity to install their gardens in stages. This enables you to utilise our landscaping service without the financial stress of undertaking a major project. Our landscaping service also includes the installation of pathways, patios, retaining walls, water features, wooden plant boxes, and cobble edging.
Why Choose Us?
As a growing nursery, we propagate and grow a number of different plants. This gives customers a wide selection of choices when it comes to redesigning their gardens. In fact, we have over 300 plant varieties available and stock a range of herbs, trees, groundcovers, shrubs, and perennials. We also have a number of deals available and are currently running a 20% discount special until the end of Lockdown level 4. Contact us today and we will happily tell you about our current deals. We are passionate about creating beautiful garden spaces and cannot wait to help you to create the garden of your dreams.