Our New Custom Garden Pots
Plants can truly add so much joy to our everyday lives. Whether you live in a small studio apartment or a house with a massive garden, there’s nothing quite as peaceful as seeing the greenery that you have helped bloom. Now, many of us are already aware of how easy it is to simply purchase plants online, but we tend to forget about all the other advantages we get. Since your plants bring you so much joy, it makes sense that you would want to give them a lovely little home to grow in. Luckily, we here at Windy Willows have the perfect solution for this: custom garden pots. Yes, what better way to display your little green plant babies than in a custom pot from our store?
Buy Custom Garden Pots Online
Also, not only do we have an impressive range of pots available, but we also have a variety of colours for you to choose from. And it’s easy to choose a colour: you simply need to specify the one you want in the Additional Information section of your order form. Even if you do forget to do this or cannot find the section, one of our helpful sales staff will enquire as to your specifications upon sending you a quotation via email.
If you’re worried that you don’t know which colour to pick or simply what a specific colour looks like, you can visit our website to view the many examples or you can visit our nursery’s sales office. All colours are available in either a rough or smooth finish, so you can truly customise your pot to your liking. However, we would like to let our loyal customers know that the finished colours may vary slightly from batch to batch, since the pots are made in small batches at our workshop located in Muldersdrift. As such, each batch will be slightly unique, at least when it comes to the colour.
If you are not sure of the style you want to choose regarding your custom garden pots, you can visit the nursery, where sample pots in classic styles are on display. With custom orders, payment will need to be paid in full prior to ordering. Also, if you have ordered a pot from us, remember that the manufacturing time could take approximately two weeks. However, we guarantee that the wait will be completely worth it.
The Custom Garden Pots Available
If you are considering making your very own purchase of a custom pot, it may be in your best interest to know exactly what you will get. As such, we have made a list of the types of custom garden pots we have available:
- The Bollivia pot and trough: The pot is perfect for small shrubs or topiary and comes in three sizes – small (290x290 mm), medium (370x370 mm), and large (470x480 mm). The trough is made to accommodate the planting of all kinds of herbs, vegetables, edging plants, and perennials. It only comes in large, specifically 280x715 mm.
- The Delia pot: Another pot that is perfect for planting vegetables and herbs or annuals. It is available in small (240x640 mm), medium (400x790 mm), or large (450x900 mm).
- The Egg pot: This planter is ideal for flowering perennials, shrubs, and small trees. It is available in six sizes, from tiny to jumbo.
- The Iris pot: This round pot is ideal for small trees and shrubs. It is also available in sizes ranging from tiny to jumbo.
- The Potion G pot: This pot is perfect for perennials, herbs, and vegetables and is available in small or large sizes.
- The Rum pot: Another round pot ideal for perennials and annuals. It comes in small, medium, and large.
- The Tulip pot: Perfect for ornamental grass and shrubs, this pot comes in five sizes.
- The Windsor pot: This planter is available in small, medium, and large.
So, if you want to buy your very own custom garden pot, contact us today.